January 31, 2010

Pretty Things by Oceanship

Double the songs this week since I missed last week. Oceanship is a band I just recently found out about and I have come to love their songs. I love the style that they offer with their songs; the piano in the background is a emotional touch. The lyrics also have great meaning to them. That's this weeks song or rather... band.

Lyrics
I want to buy you pretty things
Horses and castles and diamond rings
And we’ll go dancing in the spring
If you like

And we’ll be alright
Never have to beg or have to fight
For what we know is true
That’s what we’ll never do
Never
Ever

And if we breathe for one another, they will never suffocate us
And if we stay close to each other, they will never separate us
And if we support one another, they will never get beneath us
And if we try
And if we try
They will never ever stop us

Anywhere At All by Oceanship

Lyrics
She turns and says to me
Man you’d better find some peace
Honestly

But where is that to be
Where do I go to find
Some peace of mind

She said Anywhere at All
She said Anywhere at All

This weight upon my chest
Pushing papers on a desk
Back and forth

She said try to get to rest
But where can I go to reap
A little peace

She said Anywhere at All
She said Anywhere at All

Quote
“Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.” -Anonymous

Labels: 4, all, anonymous, anywhere, at, four, oceanship, pretty, quote, song, things, week


10:25 PM

Yours Truly

 Name: Thien Hoang
 Age: 18
 Birthday: 9/28/91
 Zodiac: Libra

Music


Tagboard


Exits

 
Jody
 Kimi
 Lisah
 Sena
 Shaquille
 Vivi
 Flow Fam
 Facebook
 Flickr

Archives

 August 2009
 September 2009
 October 2009
 November 2009
 December 2009
 January 2010
 February 2010
 March 2010
 June 2010

Credits

Host: Blogger
Software: Adobe Illustrator CS 2, Macromedia Flash Pro 8
Layout © Xavqior