September 2, 2009
What an interesting day this had been. Started class in the morning and it ended a hour early. So after that, I call up my friend and find out he's in the student center watching CSI with other students and I went to meet up with him. So we went to 7 11 after that to grab some slurpees because obviously its a hot day here in California with all the fires going on. But when we got out and into my car ... the ignition key was locked. So I was stranded at 7 11 in 95 degree heat. It was horrible. It took 1.5 hour before I got to go home... I hated it. Then night class starts and I won't be getting my car back til the next day so I had to get my sister to drive me and then her friend to drive me home. >.> God dammit why does this happen to me.
In other news, photo class was awesome yesterday although I found out that it isn't a digital photography class. It's film. So now I'm stuck between the decision of dropping the class or not because of the expenses that I will have to spend on film and whatnot(Also on a new film camera too).
So that's my day. Hopefully I will never have that problem with the ignition in my car again seeing that I"m spending 300 dollars to replace it fully.
Labels: car problems
9:04 PM