August 31, 2009

So... first day is finally over! I am soo tired. English at 8:55am - 11 am went by quick because we got out early. But we got lots of assignment from the professor which includes a 750 word essay on a significant emotional event in my life. I am totally gonna write about my senior year in high school, haha. Lots of emotion in that final year. xP The other assignment was to start a journal which includes daily, weekly, and monthly logging kinda like this blog; makes me want to just print out his page and show him it. My night class was from 5:30pm - 8 pm and the professor was totally strict on the timing so there won't be any chance of getting out of the class early sadly. I know I'm gonna ace his class because taking AP Caculus as a senior just shows how much easier college caculus is. Lets just say that the college course is 4x times slower than what I was used to in high school. So during class I was totally bored because I had already learned all the stuff the teacher was putting on the board and I was totally wishing to start on my assignment for the class, but I hadn't got my book yet. So tomorrow I'm gonna pick up everything I need and get started. :D

Labels: college


11:44 PM

Yours Truly

 Name: Thien Hoang
 Age: 18
 Birthday: 9/28/91
 Zodiac: Libra

Music


Tagboard


Exits

 
Jody
 Kimi
 Lisah
 Sena
 Shaquille
 Vivi
 Flow Fam
 Facebook
 Flickr

Archives

 August 2009
 September 2009
 October 2009
 November 2009
 December 2009
 January 2010
 February 2010
 March 2010
 June 2010

Credits

Host: Blogger
Software: Adobe Illustrator CS 2, Macromedia Flash Pro 8
Layout © Xavqior